Funeral Directors Login / Register
This section should answer any questions you have with regard to using the site. If you can't find the answer to your question here you can get in touch using the Contact Us form
Funeraltimes.com is an independent online portal for funeral directors to place death notices and for members of the public to add sympathy/condolence notices. To place an advert in the Newspaper you need to contact them directly. Telephone numbers you may find useful are:
Belfast Telegraph: 0870 600 1333
Irish News: 028 9032 2226
Newsletter: 028 9089 7799
You can leave a condolence/sympathy message on FuneralTimes.com by simply clicking on the ‘Leave a Condolence’ button which appears at the bottom of all Death Notices (this is where your message will appear). The message will be displayed with the death notice and viewable as long as the death notice remains on FuneralTimes.com. There is a one off charge of £14 to leave your notice regardless of the length of your message.
Generally there are seven points that can be included, just make up your own mind as to how many or few you include.
1. Acknowledge the loss and refer to the deceased by name.
2. Express your sympathy.
3. Note one or more of the deceased's special qualities that come to mind.
4. Include your favourite memory of the deceased.
5. Remind the bereaved of his or her personal strengths and/or special qualities.
6. Offer to help the survivor in a specific way..
7. End with a thoughtful hope, wish or sympathy expression.
Examples include "You are in my thoughts" or "I will always be here to support you."
Telesales – 1890 516 516
Deaths – 01 705 5188
Fax: 048 3082 4623