Welcome to inotices.ie. The Web Site is operated by INM bearing vat/ company registration number 153066
These terms and conditions apply to your access, use and participation in this Web Site.
These terms and conditions apply [if you browse or otherwise use our Web Site and any available services including] [in addition to the terms and conditions governing] the access and use of our Web Site for publication of [Death Notices] (“Death Notices”) which you will find here
https://www.inotices.ie/death-notices/ and which are treated as being incorporated into these terms and conditions.
1. Information about us
Our site is operated by inotices.ie. We are registered in Ireland as Online Deaths Notices company under company number 153066 whose registered office is at
Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited,
27-32, Talbot Street,
2. Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. Prohibited uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:-
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to use or instruct a third party to use on your behalf, automated programs, systems or any other method of "screen scraping" or "web scraping" to extract data from this website.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of this policy.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may offer paid services from time to time. We reserve the right to discontinue or modify theses paid services at any time without notice to you.
We reserve the right to decline orders and to terminate an already concluded contract without notice for any reason.
Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which We have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
4. Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
5. Our liability
The material displayed or provided through our site (including, without limitation, any email alerts) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We are under no obligation to update our site. To the extent permitted by law, We, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to inotices.ie hereby expressly exclude:-
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree and undertake to indemnify and keep inotices.ie indemnified against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by inotices.ie arising out of or in connection with any breach of these Terms by you or otherwise relating to any claim made against inotices.ie arising out of or in connection with any Post by you on our site.
7. Information about you and your visits to our site
8. Jurisdiction and applicable law
The courts of the Republic of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, use of or a visit to our site although We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Ireland.
9. Your concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site please contact email@example.com